top of page
DSC_0039.JPG

The Building

A brief history

The original building dates back to 1820 and was used as a builder's store. The upper door was accessed via an external staircase.  It was rebuilt in the 1970s and subsequently used as an architect's office, a water processing company's headquarters and most recently as a music school. Planning permission was granted in 2020 for use as self catered holiday let accommodation and conversion was completed in June 2021.

The building adjoins the main house but it has entirely separate private access via the grey door just round the side of the garage before the gate.

There is one parking space allocated for the Elephants Nest and a second sometimes available by negotiation. 

Please note there is no access to the garden when staying in The Elephant's Nest.

About: About
bottom of page